CFDPLAS produce a range of HDPE and PETG sample bottles for fuel oil and lubricants testing and sample analysis.
Bunker Sample Bottles are designed to allow sampling hot oils for analysis. We also provide special customized bottles and bottle adapters for your sampling system.
Sample Bottles are supplied in sizes of 50 ml,100 ml,500 ml,750 ml and 1000 ml and so on for marine fuel analysis.
Complete sample bottle packs including special mailing boxes and label for shipping the samples to the laboratory are available as well. (IATA approved transportation mailing carton.)
The Fuel Oil Sample bottles are all sealable for tamper evidence.For storage,transportation and retention of fuel samples. It is needed appropiate sampling containers like 1000 ml or 750 ml bottles to provide for the laboratory, for the surveyor and the authorities as well for the retention purpose onboard a sufficient amount of sample.
High quality standards,cleanliness, and durability makes these bottles the superior choice in the oil analysis industry.
These lab testing bottle has been used for years for bunker fuel testing of bunkering operation.
It can also be used for any liquid product that is compatible with HDPE.
It is ideal for MARPOL sample bottle requirements.
The bottle's thick walls and tight fitting cap give you piece of mind for important lab requirements.
The pre-numbered security tags make tracking of each bottle easy.
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Long life stability and durability.
- Bottles can be custom labeled with name or logo depending on volume.
- Various colors of caps are available to help segregate sample programs.(usually is blue and red)
- Oil Analysis Programs
- Retained Batch Oil Samples at Lube Blending Plants,Lubricant Distributors,Laboratories,Marine Vessels, Industrial Plants and Food Processing for quality and specification verification.
- Numerous other applications involving the storage of liquid samples.